Monday, September 7, 2009

This is it.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. I will not be participating. What a weird, strange feeling. All day today I have had this feeling that I am forgetting something. I think I know what it is. To get ready for work. Except, I don't have a job to go to. I am glad - I think - that I won't be heading back tomorrow. Please don't get me wrong - I am so glad to have the opportunity to just be a mommy for awhile. I am blessed that Tim is comfortable supporting this venture, and in fact, encourages it. And, I am sure that if Josie understood what was going on, she would be thankful, too. Still, I am no longer earning my own paycheck and I am dependent on Tim for that. Such a big change - kinda scary.

I have high hopes for the next year and expect all will be met! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment