Thursday, September 24, 2009

Here We Go Steelers!

So, it is no surprise to anyone that we are HUGE Steelers fans in this house. Well, I am a huge Steelers fan. By some sick twist of fate I chose to fall in love with and marry a Browns fan (those of you NOT familiar with NFL football - Steelers and Browns are major rivals).

For years, our families have been taking jabs at each other, goading against the other's favorite team.

I have been determined to keep Josie on the side of good and "force" her to be a Steelers fan. Well, I suppose brainwash, from a young age. My family helps me out, and Josie is now a tried and true Steelers fan, singing Steelers songs, telling everyone that they are her favorite team, and even recognizing the Steelers symbol everywhere she sees it! I don't think daddy is too happy with her new love, but, well, I am ecstatic!

Check out her (okay, my) obsession over the past 3 years of her life:


No comments:

Post a Comment