Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Finally Here!

I made it! School is out! Work is over. I am a stat at home mom. It hasn't really hit me yet. Probably because today is Saturday, so my time at home doesn't officially start until Monday. Nonetheless, I am here. I have actually started the lists. Things that need done around the house. Places we need to go. Things we need to buy. What to do for fun. I need a list to keep on top of all of my lists. Actually beginning the lists is going to be the hard part. I want to sit and do nothing. Except maybe play with Josie. But, I guess that is why I am staying home, right? Reassure me, please, "everything will be alright, everything will be alright." Thanks! Now, off to work on my list of lists - hope it's all I have been hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment